Terms and conditions
The term “iPersonalEnrichment.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office isInternational House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, United Kingdom, EC1A 2BN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
There is a cooling off period of 14 days within which digital products can be refunded ONLY if the customer does not access them. If they do, then they agree to drop the right for a refund within the 14 day period.
Results vary for the effectiveness of our products and no guarantee is given regarding results.
Live events purchased through Personal Enrichment Ltd are non refundable.
Only with the express permission of AbdelRahman Mussa, on a case by case basis, can event registrations/tickets/bookings/seats be sold to others in the case, for example - but not limited to, the original purchaser changing their mind.
Personal Enrichment Ltd holds the right of goodwill to find solutions for any customers that can not attend live events due to emergency circumstances on a case by case basis. This may include, but is not limited to, offering them free attendance at future dates for the program they booked, or vouchers to the value of their event purchase that can be used to purchase digital or other products. Doing so for one customer does not oblige Personal Enrichment Ltd. to do so for other customers.